Join the National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse (NRFC) as we present industry-tested social media strategies to optimize practioners’ engagement and connection with their target populations and communities.
Goal and Objectives:
Experienced social media and analytics experts will share helpful tips and strategies for optimizing social media for the fatherhood community to optimize their engagement and connection with their communities.
Participants will learn about:
• Leveraging analytics to increase reach (the total number of people who see their content).
• Differentiating content based on the social media platform.
• Content creation strategies including the importance of targeted hashtags, and engaging images/video, and “the algorithm”.
Please join us on September 28th for this insightful conversation.
• David Miller, Social Media Lead, NRFC
• Charday Oldacre, Social Media Strategist, NRFC
• Mallory Pettis, Communications Specialist-Social Media, NRFC
Facilitator: Akua Gyabaah, Website and Dissemination Lead, NRFC
Chat Moderator: Jerome Williams, Conference Coordinator, NRFC